Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WEEK ONE, DAY FIVE!

Here I am at day 5. Just a beginning compared to my compadres. It's been a good day. I haven't had supper yet and am wondering what I will eat. Not a good plan aheader yet. I've done very good with water today and it's my 4th day with no Coke. I've noticed myself feeling really happy today. I was standing in line at Wal-Mart and realized I was smiling and I felt good inside. I haven't felt that way in a very long time.

Ezekiel 36:33-36
God is impressing on me that
I am not going to be the one that does this new thing. He will be doing the changing in me. The renewing , the rebuilding, the restoring of my ways, attitudes and my life and He will do it for His glory that others may see the change and know that God is working in my life.

I've shared with the Lord that

I want to trust Him to do these things and I want to wake up every day asking Him for help and obeying what He wants me to do.

My thoughts today are
Positive thoughts. It did cross my mind once that I wish I could speed up this process of losing weight but then I would be taking control and not letting God be in control and I don't want that.

Food Tracking
Breakfast: nectarine, shredded wheat with milk and honey on it
Lunch: Ham sandwich, milk
Supper: Crunch Wrap Supreme at Taco Bell, water
Snacks: banana, graham crackers, popcicle

Weekly Goal Reminder
Replace Coke with water and juice


1 comment:

  1. Excellent insight, yes, it is so much easier to think that WE can be in control isn't it. Of course, in the long run it's not easier but for a moment it just seems that way.

    ReplyDelete