Monday, June 15, 2009

Week One, Day Three

It's Monday. What can I say! Okay, I woke up determined to have a positive attitude. Well, okay maybe determined is not the word. More like "willing" to have a positive attitude. Mornings are never a good time for me. I am a much more positive person at night. I am doing pretty well though. I am having a caffeine withdrawal headache so that isn't helping. I really feel the Lord with me and that is something really positive!

Later 10 p.m. The day has been rewarding. I got myself motivated to go get some exercise so the kids, the dog and I went to the Battlefield where I walked up the tower there. 136 steps. Jazzie and I then walked around for another hour while Amy showed me how many times SHE could climb the tower. LOL. She went up and down 15 times. Showoff! Here is a picture of the tower. It's one of our favorite places to go.






Ezekiel 11:19-20

God is impressing on me that:
He doesn't want me to harden my heart to the things He wants to do in my life.

I have shared with the Lord that:

I do not want to have a heart of stone. I want my heart to be soft and pliable for him to teach me what I need to learn.

My thoughts today are:
Right now I am thinking about making it through the day. I want to make good choices and I want to please the Lord.

FOOD TRACKING
Breakfast: Shredded wheat w/milk, orange juice Lunch: Pastrami sandwich, cucumbers, a carrot, avacado slices, water Supper: Turkey on wheat, laughing cow cheese wedge, orange juice snacks: glass of milk

EXERCISE

Climbed 136 steps up and down Wilder Tower in Chickamauga Battlefield. Walked around the battlefield with Jazzie. Yay me!

Week One Goal: Replace Coke with water or juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment