I made it! It's actually the sixth day and I have had a pretty successful week so far. I almost forgot to eat supper today, though. I was not even hungry and realized I hadn't eaten. It's hard to keep a schedule when you are running kids here and there all day. I am going to have to work on how I can do that better.
What would I expect God to do for me in:
1. Eating habits- Help me get organized to be able to cook healthy meals and give me strength to say no to things that will sabotage my weight loss.
2. Attitude about my weight- Give me confidence in myself no matter what I weigh
3. Attitude about over-weight people- compassion
4. Attitude toward thin people- to not envy them and feel uncomfortable around them
What new principles has the Lord taught me this week:
1. To put the past behind me. Don't think about it. Look to now.
2. He listens to me and he thinks of me all the time
3. He will do the changing in me and will do it for His glory.
How can I be more faithful next week?:
1.Get up earlier and organize my day better so I have time to cook and eat at home.
2. Ask Him for guidance more
What are ways I can stray from the Father's love and protection?:
Doing things on impulse instead of thinking about what He would want me to do.
I will arise and go to my Father........I can run to Him all the time, anytime, for anything.
Victories from my first week:
I have lost some weight (I peeked early)
I haven't had a Coke for 5 days
I'm eating healthier
Defeats from my first week:
I had one bad part of the day when I was depressed and angry but I prayed and He helped me get over it. Lord, help me to continue to look to you for my joy.
Goal that I accomplished:
I had two goals for the first week: Be faithful to the study replace Coke with water and juice. I was successful in both goals PTL!
I am surrendering to God: My appetite and my lack of motivation
I am choosing to be more obedient in: getting up early and cooking healthy meals.
*note* I copied and pasted my questions and answers from Word here but it wouldn't allow it.
Anyway here is my week two goal list:
1. Continue No Coke, More Water
2.Eat 5 servings of fruit and veggies each day
3.Get up at 7 a.m. every morning
4.Cook more healthy meals
5.Walk at least 20 minutes per day at least 5 times in the week.
Honoring the Unborn by Dana Bridges Stout
3 hours ago